Odd genital rash on my inner thigh. (male) it is not oozing nor tender. Just rough skin, a bit reddish?

Several options. It could be a fungal or yeast infection ("jock itch"), or it could be an allergic or irritant reaction to clothing, detergent, fabric softener, etc., or it could be a simple friction reaction if you exercise a lot. A dermatologist can give you a precise diagnosis and treatment.
Yeast infection? This sounds like 'jock itch' or 'crotch rot' which are lay terms for genital fungal infections referred to as tinea cruris. Topical and oral anti fungal medications as well as keeping the area clean and dry may help to treat the problem.