Neck pain and headache. Is a tension headache less dangerous than a migraine?

Yes. Migraine more severe pain and risk factor for stroke, temsion headace resolves with time.
No danger. Most headaches come out of the neck and are triggered by muscle tension, inflammation of the joints and soft-tissues of the neck, and sometimes the regional nerves. These headaches can become real severe (doesn't mean "migraine") at times. Neither ha is dangerous. True migraines are frequently harder to treat and can become chronic and repetitive. Get an exam to see which is your main issue.
No. If you are asking in general, neither type of headache is dangerous-ie-lible to cause you harm or damage to the nervous system.