My skin is red around my cheeks, nose, and chin. I'm not broken out, and take care of my skin. Is this allergic?

Dr. Howard Beede
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: No
Condition is acne rosacea as first choice and doubt contact dermatitis.

In brief: No
Dr. Howard Beede
Dr. Howard Beede
Dr. Martin Ostro
In brief: Not without itching
Virtually all allergic skin conditions itch.
Redness in the areas you describe is typical for rosacea, dilated blood vessels of the skin of the face and also can involve the neck and upper chest. Usually there are also tiny pustules ("zits") in the involved areas. Look at your skin with a magnifying mirror and you should see these skin changes. See a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Not without itching
Dr. Martin Ostro
Dr. Martin Ostro