My jaw is not aligned right, and also overbite. What can be done to correct this?

Visit your dentist. All healthy bites have a certain amount of overbite. On the other hand, diagnosing and treating malocclusions, (bite discrepancies), can be a complex process. Treatments for malocclusions might require a combination of orthodontics and surgery, or just simple bite equilibration. If your problem is complex, your dentist may direct you to a dentist that focuses solely on dental malocclusions.
Orthodontics. Orthodontics can correct this, see your dentist or see an orthodontist.
Jaw . If your problem is a skeletal issue then you would need to consult a orthognathic surgeon to correct the problem. You would need to see a skilled orthodontist to have braces first and then have surgery about 12 months later.
Orthodontist. See orthodontist for evaluation. Minor bite problems can be corrected with braces. Major discrepancies require combined orthodontic-oral surgical treatment.