My father is 72 he is good in health but now he can not talk properly. If not a stroke, what can cause this?

Dr. Michael Zevitz
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Uncertain

Your father needs to see a physician right away.
Being unable to talk properly often is a sign of a stroke, but it can be caused by other serious medical problems as well, including a brain hemorrhage, neurological damage to the oral cavity/tongue, or other metabolic diseases that can affect the ability to talk. Take your father to a doctor right away for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Michael Zevitz
Dr. Michael Zevitz
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Neurosurgery

In brief: Too vague

A more detailed explanation of how he is not "talking properly" is needed to make a proper diagnosis.
I suggest seeing a neurologist.

In brief: Too vague

I suggest seeing a neurologist.
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Get checked

May have other problem such as a mass.

In brief: Get checked

May have other problem such as a mass.
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Arnon Rubin