My eyelid is dry and I feel like there is something in my eye. Don't remember getting anything in it though?

Dr. Theodore Loizos
Ophthalmology
In brief: Probably blepharitis
Numerous problems can cause these symptoms, but often this is from blepharitis and secondary dry eyes.
Blepharitis is a very common inflammatory condition of the eyelids that can cause itching, dryness and crusting and can lead to dry eyes. Dry eyes often present with symptoms such as a foreign body sensation, tearing, intermittent blurred vision, sandy/gritty feeling, and eye fatigue.

In brief: Probably blepharitis
Dr. Theodore Loizos
Dr. Theodore Loizos
Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Common dry eye
One of the most common symptoms of a dry eye is a foreign body sensation like sand or grit in the eye.
This may be relieved with artificial tear drops. You should be evaluated by an eye doctor as there are other medical problems that can cause dry eyes.

In brief: Common dry eye
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. Arnon Rubin