Is it a concern to limit calorie intake to under 600 a day and want to exercise for nearly two hours, i see my self as fat and not deserving of food?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: YES, great concern

I am concerned that you see yourself as "not deserving of food.
" this, along with the depression you describe under conditions, sounds like you likely have an eating disorder and/or body image problem. What is your height and weight? I have a feeling you may not actually be "fat." even if you are, 600 calories a day is too little to maintain health. Continue counseling ; consult a nutritionist.

In brief: YES, great concern

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine