I have high blood pressure, bad headaches, and vomiting. My vision went extremely blurred at one time and I had small nosebleed. I recently had sex?

Time for a check up. What's it going to take to get you in?Seriously, see your family doctor or find a board certified internist, to evaluate your complaints, perform a thorough history and physical exam.Its the right thing to do...For yourself.You can start to check and record your blood pressure and pulse.Take these numbers in to the doctor, for a head start. Good luck.