Blood work, chest xray, EKG done and everything came back good. I still have a pain in my right chest when i breathe. What can it be?

Dr. Howard Feinberg
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Musculoskeletal

If the pain is reproduced with pressure over the area or deep breathing it may be related to the breathing/chest muscles or rib movement with breathing.
Other possibilities include pleurisy or other pleural diseases , atypical heart pains, blood vessel problems. You will need to follow-up with your doctor.

In brief: Musculoskeletal

Dr. Howard Feinberg
Dr. Howard Feinberg
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: pleurisy

It can still be either pleurisy or muscular pain (of the intercostal muscles).
In either case, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug such as Ibuprofen or Naproxen is likely to provide relief.

In brief: pleurisy

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine