Itchy bumps on the outside of my elbow? What OTC creams can get rid of them?

Most likely Eczema. Those are sign for eczema, use some otc cream see if help, if did not see your doctor.
Let me help you. If just happened and you do not have eczema and other problems health wise, use warm moist heat on it. I do treat on the web, but I think you open and ask your doctor if did not help.
Most likely. Bites of some sorts, use oct cream see if dose it help, if not take to the doctor. Good luck.
It depends. What the reason for that itchy bumps, if it is eczema that will help, other if they from causes also could help. Good luck.