I have one glass of wine a night, am I addicted?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: No.
I wouldn't worry about one glass of wine a night (if that's all it is, and you don't have a history of alcoholism or substance abuse).
If that glass of wine is causing substantial conflicts with your family, work, relationships, or the law, then you start getting into some shady territory. But for the majority of people, one glass of wine a night is fine. Everything in moderation. Cheers!

In brief: No.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
Some doctors recommend one glass of red wine a night for cardiovascular health.
You may have a strong person habit of drinking one glass per night but this is not addiction - so enjoy.

In brief: No
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Adam Smith