Found a 2cm cyst. Bleeding in between period. Extremely loud stomach growling and very bloated for 30 days. I wake up with growling. Ovarian cancer?

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It's possible

I assume you mean you have an ovarian cyst.
If this was seen on ultrasound, it's likely to be a cyst and not cancer. You are very young, and there are many things that can cause the symptoms you describe. However, bloating is a common symptom among women who are later diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I'd go back to your doctor and emphasize how bloated you've been, and ask the same question!

In brief: It's possible

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Jay Yepuri
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: No connection

Ovarian cysts do not cause gastrointestinal symptoms such as borborygmi (increased intestinal sounds).
Your gynecologist can better answer questions regarding the risk of ovarian cancer with ovarian cysts.

In brief: No connection

Dr. Jay Yepuri
Dr. Jay Yepuri
Dr. Adam Levy