Where can I get help for my alcoholism?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Alcoholism Help

I commend you for your desire to get help for Your Alcoholism.
Let Wise Person within you ask: •Duration of Alcoholism? •Effect on marriage, relationships, work, and finances? •Conviction to overcome Alcoholism; and reasons for it? See a Psychiatrist for •Therapy to understand use of Alcohol and its effects, •To learn coping skills to deal with stresses of life •Attend AA Meetings regularly

In brief: Alcoholism Help

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Start with AA.
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Sports Medicine

In brief: AA

Tried and true. Start your search with your local alcoholics anonymous chapter. They usually have multiple meetings at all different times in nearly every town.
They will also have additional resource in your area they can direct you to.

In brief: AA

Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Alcoholism

Attending group meetings is a must, to gain social support & guidance.
Look them up thru your local mental health center. Wish you well.

In brief: Alcoholism

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: AA

You can find their website at: www.Aa.Org. Then, find a meeting near by and attend the meeting. Try and attend 90 meetings in 90 days. Then, come back here to healthtap and let us know about your success. Good luck.

In brief: AA

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer