Is it possible to get a hernia after having a baby( eight months old) i had a section on him?

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Surgery

In brief: Of course

You most certainly may develop a hernia, and it may not be related to your pregnancy.
Certainly, all surgical scars may develop hernias, as well. I suggest you schedule an exam with your doctor, but even if you have a hernia, there will be no pressing need for immediate repair. Good luck.

In brief: Of course

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

You may notice a bulging in the incision site that is larger with standing compared to laying down.
May also be associated with pain. See your doctor for an exam to be sure.

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Adam Levy