Yrs ago i had a total hysterectomy including cervix & ovaries. My pap test came back abnormal with sil. 3 weeks for a colposcopy. Could this be cancer?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: it could be

You need a colposcopy as you know i would call someone to get in sooner than 3 weeks, in my book that is not acceptable with sin 3 of the vagina and i recommend you see a gyn oncologist if you cam because a colposcopy of the vagina is harder to do and it is easier to miss the abnormal area than of the cervix, good luck , hopefully it will not be cancer , hopefully just pre- cancer.

In brief: it could be

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham