Should I cancel my orthopaedic appt weds for my ankle sprain? In air cast on crutches sore but not swollen. No breaks but xray showed s space

Have it evaluated. Don't cancel the appointment. Have it evaluated and see what the doctor has to say.
See below. I would keep your follow-up orthopedic evaluation . You may have a syndesmotic ligament injury besides an ankle sprain i would recommend some follow x-rays with your orthopedic surgeon when you see him promptly . In the interim continue with your aircast i would wrap it up with an ace bandage at least and keep it elevated and you could use ice 20 minutes every hour to help with swelling and don't walk on it for now use your two crutches good luck thank you.
Not a good idea. It is important to keep your doctors appointment even if your conditions has improved.