I am having mild mvp with mild regurgitation, on every morning my mouth is filled with saliva and some times with blood . Why is this happening?

Dr. Pasala Ravichandran
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: not related

Mild mv prolapse doesn't cause these symptoms.
You may have problems with your teeth, or biting or grinding. The bleeding may from your mouth and you need to check it.

In brief: not related

Dr. Pasala Ravichandran
Dr. Pasala Ravichandran
Dr. Edward Hoffer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Lungs, not heart

First, unrelated to mvp.
The source is in the respiratory tract - either lungs or the throat or sinuses. I'd suggest seeing your doctor to have a good look in the throat, possibly chest and sinus x-rays.

In brief: Lungs, not heart

First, unrelated to mvp.
Dr. Edward Hoffer
Dr. Edward Hoffer
Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie
Or it may be a gum or oral cavity problem. Gum disease sounds close. But seeing a doctor is the wisest thing to start with.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology