I had a full hysterectomy 6 weeks ago. How much can I now pick up? Am i back to normal in my exercises?

In brief: What's comfortable.

At 6 weeks after a hysterectomy, your tissues should be full strength.
You can get back to all your usual activities as you feel ready. You should still listen to your body and avoid any activities that are uncomfortable.

In brief: What's comfortable.

Dr. Michael Hulse
Gynecology

In brief: Should be fine

You need to be cleared by your doctor but typically you should not have any restrictions of your activity after six weeks.
Hope this is helpful.

In brief: Should be fine

Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Yonatan Mahller

In brief: Should be

6 weeks after hysterectomy you should be pretty much back to normal (unless you had a more complicated case).
Go slowly returning to exercise. You can pick up whatever you could do before.

In brief: Should be

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham