I'm having some pain when I squeeze my testicle. How much pain is normal if you squeeze it?

In brief: Pain

If it hurts your squeezing too hard....Why do this ?

In brief: Pain

Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. James Eitner

In brief: Depends On Squeeze

The amount of pressure used to palpate your testicle is similar to the pressure you use to check a tomato for ripeness.
A light pressure should not cause pain. Too much pressure puts your thumb through the tomato and, with your testicle, cause extreme pain. If you have significant pain with a light touch, you should be evaluated. If you are squeezing to see how much pain you can tolerate...

In brief: Depends On Squeeze

Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Normal?

Listen, i've been reading your question over and over and over..
. And i can't for the life of me figure out why would you want to squeeze your testicles. Just the thought makes me throw up a little bit in the back of my throat.

In brief: Normal?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Vicken Poochikian