If no one is around and you get a heart attack in the pool, you are dead?

If a tree falls... If your alone in a pool how will anyone know you had a heart attack? Seriously, if you have chest pain call 911 and get help. Go to american heart association website and learn about the signs of heart attacks.
No. Heart attacks cause symptoms and people seek assistance. The most common symptoms are chest pain and difficulty breathing. Heart attacks should not be confused with cardiac arrest. Whether this happens in a pool or in your home, the chances of survival are poor. The exception is if it occurs in a hospital or other facility with resuscitation equipment and trained personnel.