After doing home remedies for 2 days theres discharge but just a bit but its still itching at night that i couldnt sleep.Until when is yeast infection?

In brief: home

Home remedies is not defined in your question; many over the counter preparations exist in pharmacies for people who know they have yeast infections and want to treat them. The recommended course of action would be to consult a dr for gyn examination, diagnosis and checkup in person.
I m curious about this home remedy. Stay well, get the right treatment. Best wishes.

In brief: home

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
If you are uncertain about the cause of your discharge - it is important to have it diagnosed by your physician/ gynecologist. The diagnosis will determine the treatment.
Dr. David Haacke

In brief: Vaginal Itching

Could be a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, or other vaginal infection.
You may need further evaluation, see your doctor.

In brief: Vaginal Itching

Dr. David Haacke
Dr. David Haacke
Dr. Jane Van Dis