I have growths in my vagina... My first doctor said they were normal but my second said they might be skin tags or hpv... I don't know what to think?

Bothersome? If the skin tags are bothering you, whether they are hpv related or just plain skin tags, you can ask your doctor to remove them. So long as they aren't cancerous, there's no problem in cutting them off, burning them off, tying them off, etc. Skin tags and hpv related condylomas can be irritating. If it bothers you, speak up and remove them. If md won't, find a doctor who will.
Genital lesions. Tags don't come and go... Viruses are usually transient.