I take 50mg of zoloft/day. I am not a drinker but would like to have one drink every now and again. I also enjoy small scale wine tasting. Is that ok?

Zoloft/alcohol. Dr's cannot condone the use of alcohol with medications.........Now having said that. .... I have many pts that drink in moderation. I would not expect a major drug interaction between alcohol and zoloft (sertraline). It is important to know that alcohol is considered a depressant substance. So effectively you will be canceling out the effectiveness of the zoloft (sertraline) with the use of alcohol if drinking often.
Caution advised. Alcohol and antidepressants can mix catastrophically in some people and so there are recommendations that typically go with the initiation of antidepressants to minimize exposure to alcohol. Stay safe!