I missed my period for last 2 months took pregnancy test all negative. What else causes 2 missed periods?

Depends. You do not state your age. If it is the beginning of menopause, it is normal. If you are young it is not and it also depends on whether there are other symptoms. See youor doctor.
Many Reasons. This can happen for many reasons including stress, hormonal dysfunction and depending on your age peri menopause or menopause. If you have not resumed your periods please consult with a doctor.