Burning pain from lower back, to right butt all the way to my right foot. Can't sleep at night. Undergoing physical therapy for 2 yrs. Rite dr. Needed?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Given Your Pain

I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you.
There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.

In brief: Given Your Pain

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. David Brouwer

In brief: Sciatica

The radiation of pain from the lower back down the buttock and leg is possibly from a pinched nerve in the spine.
If it's been bothering you for several months then it's time to see an orthopedist for a proper diagnosis and probably mri.

In brief: Sciatica

Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine