I have justification for what I am doing, that doesn’t mean i'm addicted right?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Hmm

Justifying the use of an addictive substance is using a defense mechanism. If you use is uncontrolled or resulting in negative consequences to you or others it's likely only justified by you.
An outsider looking in might see it differently. Bottom line is what ever your situation is, is how you are handling it the same as most other people would handle it. How would people that don't use handle it.

In brief: Hmm

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Addiction

Not exactly sure what you mean but if you have clear, healthy reasons for your behavior it does not necessarily point to addiction.
Best.

In brief: Addiction

Best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Adam Smith