Is it safe to take norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) and soma? What are the interactions between these two drugs. I got prescription from dentist for norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) and use Soma for my back. Safe?

Not necessarily. Soma is a very poor muscle relaxant meant for short term use only. It's metabolites are barbiturates , which cause sedation as well as withdrawal. Combine the sedative effects from Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) with the Soma and it may cause increased sedation which could have serious side effects. You should alert you pcp that you are taking these two drugs prescribed by two different providers.
possibly. The combination may increase risk of sedation and respiratory depression. Contact your prescribing physician for advice. Your driving ability may be impaired.