I have tingling, waves of tingling in my foot due to a motorcycle accident. What can I use to help?

Need to be examined. This becomes a very complex issue and you need to see a doctor to determine the cause of the numbness before it can be properly treated.
Investigate. Have you been checked for an entrapment neuropathy or post-traumatic neuroma, both of which are correctible? Otherwise you will only be treating symptoms. However a variety of medications can help, as can acupuncture.