I have a itchy rash looks blike dry skin it started on my chest and behind my knees. Ir?

See a dermatologist. It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.