I have pelvic pain when the car goes up and down. Over rr tracks. Seems like when you want to urinate?

Pelvic Pain. It sounds as though you may have instability issues within the pelvis. I'd suggest you be evaluated by your gynecologist.
Need an evaluation. The type of pain you describe is abnormal. It is difficult to say why you are experiencing the pain without more information. You need to see you doctor and get an examination which should include a pelvic ct and or ultrasound.