I have pain between my pointer and middle finger from playing the piano, what's wrong with my hand?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Many things affect
Our hands and if you do something that also sues your hands often the two things intersect.
Rather than looking to the piano as cause and effect, think about common things that often affect this region such as tendonitis and arthritis. Musicians, surgeons, carpenters, hairdresser and all ofus rely upon our hands and have things "show up" when we d things frequently because its how we spend time.

In brief: Many things affect
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Bruce Prager
Sports Medicine
In brief: Hand pain
If you are having pain between the index and middle fingers it is probably related to overuse.
You probably need to cut back on your pressure that you strike the keys or just take some time off to let your hand heal.

In brief: Hand pain
Dr. Bruce Prager
Dr. Bruce Prager
Dr. Adam Smith