I have arthritis in feet, any shoes or socks especially good for people like me?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Footwear
I am not aware of any particular type of sock that will help but shoes can be very helpful.
In general shoes for people with arthritis have to be fitted so they accomodate for any foot deformities that you might have as well as being supportive of the 3 arches in the feet and avoid stressing the tendons that go into the foot. Best course is to see a foot specialist: podiatrist, orthopedist.

In brief: Footwear
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Chad Boomershine
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Wide toe box
People with arthritis in their feet typically need a wide toe box in their shoes.
The toe box is the end of the shoe where your toes are. Many manufacturers are making wide shoes these days. For gym shoes, new balance, asics and nike all make wide width shoes. In dress shoes, dunham is particularly good; their shoes go up to 6e. For socks, i recommend a sock that wicks sweat-target makes cheap.

In brief: Wide toe box
Dr. Chad Boomershine
Dr. Chad Boomershine
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine