Is remifemin tablet good for pcos?

Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie

In brief: Pcos and remifemin

Remifemin is a reliable, clinically-studied black cohosh extract can provide natural relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings etc of menopause and peri menopause.
It allows you to have a strong alternative to hormone replacement therapy (hrt) for the treatment of menopausal symptoms. Not most doctors like it. I doubt that it will help with pcos. Please get advise from your obgyn. Thanks.

In brief: Pcos and remifemin

Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie
Dr. Nonyelu Anyichie
Dr. Gerard Honore
A very fair-minded answer! If you are treating symptoms it may be worth a try; if you are trying to restore normal predictable ovulation, there is no evidence that this works. Good luck.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham