I have a odd rough like spotty rash on my front thigh what is it? Some sort of contact allergy?

Dr. Joseph Duvall
Dermatology

In brief: Try hydrocortisone

Contact in this area is unsual.
Something you always keep in your pocket(usually a metal like coins or keys) is about the only thing that would cause a contact dermatitis. Try Hydrocortisone cream and if it doesn't respond, see a dermatologist.

In brief: Try hydrocortisone

Contact in this area is unsual.
Dr. Joseph Duvall
Dr. Joseph Duvall
Dr. Anlin Xu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Keratosis pilaris?

It is hard to know what u have without looking at it.
If it doesn't itch or hurt, and u have generally dry skin, then it could be keratosis pilaris, a benign skin condition from over production of keratin around hair follicles. It happens more on the upper arms, but can happen on other body parts. Of course it could be contact allergy if it hurts or itches. See ur local dermatologist.

In brief: Keratosis pilaris?

Dr. Anlin Xu
Dr. Anlin Xu
Dr. Peter Kurzweil