Are there treatment options for cocaine addiction?

New vaccine made. A vaccine against Cocaine is under development and has shown some good results in lab animals. An effective human vaccine may be 15-20 years away.
Counselling and meds. Cocaine is one of the most highly addictive and highly abused substances. Effective treatment requires that addiction be recognized and treatment of symptoms once use is discontinued. Symptoms can include sleepiness, agitation, anxiety, vivid unpleasant dreams. Some of these can be managed using medications like Modafinil (provigil).
Cbt and medications . You may try cognitive behavioral therapy, some research and personal observation has shown modafanil and Armodafinil with some success along with topiramate other data sows the use of Gabapentin of some use as also strattera (atomoxetine) but I have seen better results with Armodafinil and Modafinil when treating patients both in Cocaine dependency and withdrawal.