I had a bowel movement and my stool was sorta yellow. Could it be something I ate?

Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Not to worry
Possible. Either way i would not be too worried.

In brief: Not to worry
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Martin Raff
Unless your stools are jet black, streaked with bright red blood, totally colorless or coated with mucous, and they are formed, they should be fine.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Changed stool color
The color of stool varies with foods, speed of emptying of the GI tract, medications & supplements ingested, gut flora (unique for each individual), additives (like blood), subtractions (like absent bile), infection, inflammation, & other factors.
Consider what you ate in the last few days, but if yellowish color is unusual for you & persists or is accompanied by other symptoms, see your doctor.

In brief: Changed stool color
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Arnon Rubin