I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow. What to do?

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
In brief: Whitening strips
I am not a dentist, but here is what works for me.
Be sure to get regular cleanings at the dentist. Avoid cola, tea and coffee. Avoid blueberries. Floss every day. Do not brush too hard or you may damage your teeth and gums. Over the counter whitening strips can help remove the yellow color. Use as directed.

In brief: Whitening strips
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
In brief: Whitening
Brushing alone is not enough to whiten your teeth.
Even if you are using whitening toothpaste. If you want a whiter smile the best results will come from having your dentist professionally whiten them. Over the counter products like white strips will give you some help.

In brief: Whitening
Dr. William Ledford
Dr. William Ledford
In brief: Whitening
Through normal eating and drinking, teeth stain over time (some foods and drinks affect teeth color more than others).
The only way to lighten teeth is to whiten them. There are many whitening options available- from professional whitening in the office or take home trays, to the less effective otc options.

In brief: Whitening
Dr. Anthony Silvestro
Dr. Anthony Silvestro
Dr. Kini Tran
Dentistry
In brief: Bleach your teeth
Natural tooth color is somewhat yellow.
Genetically some peoples teeth show up more yellow than others. If it has been 1 year or more since your last dental office cleaning, you should get one. Next havethe dentist evaluate you for home bleaching or inoffice bleaching for your teeth. This is the best way with usually the best results.

In brief: Bleach your teeth
Natural tooth color is somewhat yellow.
Dr. Kini Tran
Dr. Kini Tran
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry
In brief: Zoom or Sapphire
Straight, white teeth; some new solutions have arrived.
.. New zoom whitespeed! results on people we tested are very good. Also our patient's favorite these days; low sensitivity, advanced technology, sapphire. Both are sometimes referred to as laser whitening. We have not seen the tooth sensitivity which was typical for great whitening previously, as the technology keeps improving.

In brief: Zoom or Sapphire
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Cindy Juster