How to whiten my teeth in 3-4 days?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry
In brief: Zoom
You can whiten your teeth several shades lighter with zoom whitening at a dentist office.
The dentist will also make you custom made whitening trays and take home whitening gel with this procedure. At least that's how I do it. You can get a pretty nice result quickly with zoom. You will have some sensitivity, but the system comes with a gel that you can put in the trays to treat this.

In brief: Zoom
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Christine Fox
There are many different brands of dental whitening products that dentist's use in their offices. Zoom is one of them. Ask your dentist which brand they use.
Dr. Willa Terry
In brief: Many OTC products
There are many teeth whitening strips available over the counter that promise results in a few days.
Please check a consumer website for favorable reviews and read the ingredient labels to check for any potential allergies prior to your use.

In brief: Many OTC products
Dr. Willa Terry
Dr. Willa Terry
Dr. Jonathan Jassey