How to treat a half erupted wisdom tooth at home?

Dr. Scott Williams
Dentistry

In brief: Keep it clean

The best solution is to get it removed.
Until you can do that i suggest keeping it really clean. Use a syringe with water or salt water to clean up under any gum tissue, this should keep inflammation down to a minimum until you can get the tooth removed.

In brief: Keep it clean

The best solution is to get it removed.
Dr. Scott Williams
Dr. Scott Williams
Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Half erupted wisdom

I think my answer got partially deleted when i hit the "send" button.
I'll re-answer! if you have a partially erupted tooth, and if it is hurting then you should see your dentist. Sometimes the partially erupted wisdom teeth could be pushing against the molar adjacent to it and may cause decay in it too. If it is not bothering you then leave it alone as long as you are able to keep the teeth cle.

In brief: Half erupted wisdom

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel