Can you tell me how to get rid of a mouth ulcer?

Gargle and avoid... Since you mouth is teeming with bacteria, and the sore is the result of a herpes reactivation to due the virus perceiving stress: 1. Reduce the bruden of bacteria near the wound by gargling with listerine or salt water 60seconds twice a day until the sores go away (the bacterial load near the sore may delay healing), and 2. Avoid sour, citrus, acidic, spicey foods which will irritate the sore.
Depends. Without seeing the ulcer i can't really help. It could be anything from a cheek bite to cancer. If it isn't going away (within 7-10 days) or is larger than a pencil eraser then i would recommend being seen by a dentist.