I'm Asian am I more susceptible to becoming an addict?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: No
Actually, asians have lower rates of alcohol abuse, because many of them have a genetic predisposition to skin flushing after drinking alcohol.
This sensation is associated with nausea and dizziness as well. This is not the case with all asians, and it does not protect completely against alcohol abuse. There is no evidence that any other form of addiction is more common in asians.

In brief: No
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: No
Recent study november 2011 showed - black and asian teenagers in the U.
S. Are less likely to use alcohol or drugs than adolescents of other races, a study found.

In brief: No
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown