Hello doctors! I am experiencing shortness of breath and my heart beat rate is 68bpm.Please suggest me, why I am facing breathing problem?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: You need to be check

The shortness of breath foer a 26 years old needs to be evaluated by your physician or a pulmonologist.
You need a thoroogh history and physical exam and if indicated pulmonaru function test/blood test/xray chest/ekg etc.You should not waste any time and should consult your doctor or go to er if shortness of breath is persisting it can be due to asthma, anemia, other conditions in lungs or heart.

In brief: You need to be check

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology