Can CNS vasculitis cause blurry vision and headaches?

Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: CNS vasculitis

Yes it can.Cns vasculitis can cause variety of symtoms depending on part and extent of brain involved.
Headaches, blurry vision, difficulty with moving or coordinating different parts of the body, changes in mood, thoughts, behavior, changes in sensation, feeling , perception to name some. It can leas to coma and herniation of brain based on severity of involvement. It can resemble ms and tumor.

In brief: CNS vasculitis

Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Ophthalmology

CNS vasculitis often involve the eye, the optic nerve or retina.
Headaches are almost always part of CNS vasculitis. I am sure you are under a rheumotologist and ophthalmologist's care and with correct treatment your disease can be controlled.

Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Dr. Hamid Sajjadi