I'm native american am I more susceptible to becoming an addict?

Dr. Allen Fein

In brief: NO!!..........but...

It's really about you! although certain groups have more issues with drug abuse and addiction, it ultimately comes down to who you are.
.....Do you have a job that you enjoy?....Are your friends and family plagued with drug problems?.....Have you been mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy? If you are at a party and are offered drugs, what will you do? Do you know how to just say "no"?

In brief: NO!!..........but...

Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Depends

Depends on your attitude about drugs and alcohol, native americans has 11% chance of addiction compared to 8% in other ethinic groups.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown