How to fluid in the lungs due to congestive heart failure?

How to treat? Usually fluid build up in lungs, due to chf, is treated by water pills and salt/ water restriction.
Back-up. When forward flow of blood from the lungs to the heart is affected because the heart is weak and cannot push the blood forward, the pressure in the lung vessels increases and the fluid component of blood leaks into the surrounding lung tissue (imagine if someone was very slow to get off an escalator, those behind him will pile up and if the pile up is severe people will fall out).