I'm suffering hapetitis b and i had a kiss with a girl and my spem drop on the girl laps.Please will she get some?

Dr. Tri Huynh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: HBV

If you have hbv infection, you need to practice universal precautions to prevent expose others with hbv, such as having intercourse with condom, etc.
Hbv is spreading via bodily fluids (blood), tattoos, sex, giving birth, IV drug use. If you have a cut in your mouth and your girlfriend also has a cut, there is possibility of transmission. If your sperm dropped on her laps without cut, unlikely.

In brief: HBV

Dr. Tri Huynh
Dr. Tri Huynh
Dr. Jane Van Dis