I'm 21 year old my height is 5.3 inc how to increase the height ?

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Genetics

I see that you are 21 years old and you are definitely finished growing by now.
Your height is mostly genetically determined by the heights of your parents. We do live in a very "heightist" society, and many might spend time wishing they were taller. But this would not be time well spent!

In brief: Genetics

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Pathology

In brief: There are pluses

I know bodybuilder Lee Priest who is your height.
Physical fitness and muscularity completely trumps being short. You guys live an average of several years longer and seem to age slower. Other men may prefer you as a friend. You can be funny and smarter without guys getting jealous. Short is a plus is several sports including gymnastics, I am told. Go get buffed / ripped and enjoy what you got.

In brief: There are pluses

Dr. Steven Sheskier
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: improbable

Once growth plates close you essentially have stopped your ability to gain further height.
Surgical bone lengthening has been performed on midgets and dwarfs but is associated with many potential complications.(ilizarov technique). If at 21 growth plates are still open see endocrinologist since you may have a hormonal problem i.

In brief: improbable

Dr. Steven Sheskier
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: No longer possible

Bone growth occurs at a part of the bone called the growth plate (near the ends of the bones).
The growth plates "close" (basically disappear) in men between the ages of 18-21. After that time there is no way to grow taller. Our height is mostly determined by our genes. Measures to naturally increase growth hormone may have helped you a bit a few years ago, but at this point you are full-grown.

In brief: No longer possible

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Peter Kurzweil