I have acne scars, how do I get rid of them?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: A few options

First, if the scar is red or swollen, use an over-the-counter cortisone cream to calm the skin.
You can also do laser therapy or filler therapy, within one to three sessions, laser skin resurfacing using fractionated laser technology can even out the skin surface and increase new collagen formation to help fill in acne scars. Wear plenty of sunscreen, sun makes the scars worse. Hope this helped :].

In brief: A few options

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Acne scars

There are very many ways to treat depressed acne scars, but you should know that none of these are hundred percent effective.
The first thing you should see a dermatologist to see if there are amenable ways to treat these lesions on your face. This can be done with the lasers, injections, and all types of therapies, but you should ask him or her about this treatment.

In brief: Acne scars

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark