What should I do when every time I have sex it hurts afterwards? And I have a vaginal smell?

checkup. Unprotected sex, like you describe, is a risk to contract certain (some easy, some not easy to cure) std s. You should consult a gyn or family practice dr, and get a checkup to get diagnosis and treatment, and maybe some advice. Be careful. Best of lucks.