Are there "terrorism" doctors? I mean, doctors that specialize in conditions as a result of terrorism?

Yes. Infectious disease doctors are supposed to be able to diagnose and treat infections that could be caused by bioterrorism attacks, such as anthrax, smallpox, plague, etc. Emergency room doctors are also trained to recognize these conditions. Once such a condition is diagnosed, public health authorities should be notified immediately.
Yes. There are some psychiatrists who work with people who have post-traumatic stress, anxiety or other issues resulting from terrorism. Ask your primary care doctor to help find one, .